Gratitude is a beautiful thing:
I truly believe that it is one of the quickest ways to transform your life! This November we will be hosting a Gratitude Challenge here at Kindness Curated and it’s super simple to join! Just grab an empty journal and bring an open heart!
Below I’m going to give a brief explanation of what we will be doing over the next 30 days! Continue to check out the blog through out November for updates and more in depth information about the challenge. Sarah and I will be doing it along with you and will keep you up to date on how our personal challenges are going!
We really do hope you will consider joining us! By taking 5-10 minutes every day to complete the journal prompt or activity you will be inviting the magical power of gratitude into your life!
Most of us think that we are pretty grateful people. We say thank you every time someone does something for us and we are thankful for our friends and family. But really making a conscious effort to be grateful every day, does have the power to heal and transform our broken hearts, mind and lives.
30 Day Gratitude Challenge:
- Write 10 things you are grateful for.
- Turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Write for 2 minutes and come up with every possible thing you have to be grateful for.
- Practice sincerely FEELING gratitude.
- Write a list of accomplishments and then think and say thank you to the person or thing that made it possible.
- Who are you most thankful for? Write a letter telling them.
- Take a Walk
- Write 10 things you have to be grateful for.
- Make a conscious effort to say thank you.
- Acknowledge the negative things and turn them into positives.
- Be thankful for your job/work.
- Be grateful for all the money you’ve ever been given.
- Go a whole day without complaining!
- Write about something that made you smile today!
- Write 10 things that you are grateful for.
- Write a thank you card.
- Make a list of your desires, while focusing on the area of your heart, be grateful for each one.
- Sit in silence for 2 minutes and feel as grateful as you possibly can
- Make a list of 10 things in nature you are grateful for.
- Be grateful for your body and health
- Say thank you before you eat anything today.
- Make a list of all your desires and feel grateful for them as if you already have them.
- Be grateful for 3 important people in your life!
- Write 10 things you are grateful for!
- Blessings from mistakes.
- Say thank you for everything you see around you that you like or want.
- Sit for 2 minutes and meditate on being thankful.
- Make a list of 10 desires and feel with all your heart that you have them.
- Turn a bad relationship into a good one with gratitude.
- Write 10 things you have to be grateful for!
If you plan on joining along with us, please leave a comment below! As a thank you for taking part in our gratitude challenge we will be holding a giveaway which will be revealed in our next post!!
Make sure to follow our blog so that you can get all of the updates!