Gratitude and Thanksgiving
Welcome back for our last full week of our gratitude challenge! We are so grateful for all of you, who have followed along with us this month. We want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving with your friends and family this week. We hope that all of you will be wrapped in warmth and love throughout this holiday season. Thank you so much for supporting us and for joining us in this challenge. We’ve loved hearing from all of you through our social media channels on Instagram and Facebook. Please continue to comment and join in on our conversations! Now let’s dive in to our last week + 2 days of gratitude prompts and activities! Also don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!
Grab your journals and bring an open heart and invite the beautiful power of gratitude to take charge in your life.
The prompts below will tell you what you should do each day for the next nine days!
Welcome to Week Four
- Make a list of all your desires. Sit in silence and feel grateful for them as if you already have them!
- Be grateful for 3 important people in your life! Write in your journal 5 reasons you are grateful for each person.
- Write about 10 things you are grateful for!
- We all have things that we regret or mistakes that we have made but we should let them go and know that they have made us stronger. Today write about a mistake and then write about 5 blessings that came from it. This may be hard for some but I promise if you really think about it, you’ll realize good things have come from your “mistake”
- Say thank you for everything you see around you that you like or want. Being thankful for the things you want, instead of focusing on not having them will attract more of those things into your life.
- Sit for 2 minutes and meditate on being thankful.
- Make a list of 10 desires and feel with all your heart that you have them.
- Turn a bad relationship into a good one with gratitude. Find a picture of the person you may have a tumultuous relationship with or at-least one that could be better. Your husband, your mother in law, your child etc. Write in your journal 10 things about that person you appreciate, like about them or are grateful for. Carry their picture with you today. On three different occasions look at their picture and say thank you.
- Write 10 things you have to be grateful for!
That’s it! I hope you have a great week and remember that we have a giveaway during our 30 day gratitude challenge that you won’t want to miss! You can check it out here. The giveaway ends on the 30th! So get your entries in!
Please leave us a comment to let us know how the challenge is going for you? Tell us what you have to be grateful for this week. Or ask us any questions you may have!