As we ring in the New Year, I’m sure that we all have resolutions in mind. Some of us may want to lose weight and others may want to become more financially stable. Sarah and I have dedicated our resolutions to becoming kinder and spreading more love in 2018! We hope that you will join us! Which is where the Kindness Resolution Challenge comes in! Lets all get together this month and make a resolution to spread kindness and love through out our communities!
Below is a list of 30 Random Acts of Kindness. Every time you complete one of the acts, post about it on social media and in the comments below! Make sure you use the hashtags #KindnessCurated and #KRC2018 so that we’ll be able to see you spreading kindness! (make sure your IG account or FB post is public so we are able to view it!) The person who completes the most random acts of kindness between January 1st and January 31st will win a grand prize bundle of our favorite things!! The prize bundle includes Tone It Up workout bands, a prayer journal, and lots of other goodies that will help you with all your New Year resolutions, plus a couple that are just for fun!
3. Compliment a stranger
4. Do an unexpected favor for a family member
7. Send anonymous flowers
9. Leave a new pack of baby wipes at a changing station
11. Buy groceries for a family that you know is in need.
13. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen or homeless shelter
15. Donate a knitting square to Warm Up America
16. Angel Bags for the homeless.
17. Spread encouragement and kindness online.
19. Pay for the person in front of or behind you in line or drive thru
20. Volunteer at your local animal shelter
21. Do a 5k for a good cause
22. Do a fundraiser for a good cause
23. Work on self improvement
24. Babysit for free
25. Bring in donuts or another treat for unsuspecting co-workers
26. Leave your waiter or waitress a generous tip
28. Smile at a Stranger
29. Leave the quarter in your cart at Aldi for the next person
30. Pay the parking meter for someone else
Feel free to make up your own acts of kindness and do something that’s not on the list!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: When making your posts on social media please take this into account. Most charities and organizations that you help will love to be tagged in your posts as well to gain awareness for their cause. However make sure to be cautious when helping individuals that you do not include anyone’s personal information unless they have specifically authorized you to do so! You can still post about your random act of kindness without revealing whom you helped out.
We are so excited for this challenge and can’t wait to see all the ways you decide to spread kindness and love!
💖Corinne and Sarah